Thursday, November 29, 2007

Moving Day

Today we will be moving into our new house! We are so excited! It feels like we have been waiting forever. Last night me and T.J. took over the first few boxes. T.J. also installed the baby gates on our stairs. It was nice to finally be moving in some of our stuff It made it feel real for the first time. So, every one be on the lookout for an invitation to our housewarming. =) (well not for a few weeks, we have to unpack) I can't wait to have Chloe in her own room. It will be soo nice to get all of her stuff out of my bedroom! Not to mention we won't have to sneek into bed now! YEAH!!!! Well I could go on for hours but I still have a few things to pack. YEAH!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just coming on here to tell you to update us on your house! YAH! I am so excited for you! Post some pics when you get time!!!!

D'On Marx said...

yeah for Kerri & TJ!!

Tiffani said...

That is so awesome! The move is always more work than it seems, but always more worth it than you thought! You guys are troopers for putting up with Chloe in your room for so long. What a treat it will be to have the room to yourself again!