Well, we are doing pretty good right now. Chloe isn't sick for the first time in quite a while, which is nice. She will be nine months old on the 14th. It's crazy how time flies. She seems to be learning something new everyday. She is such a determined little girl. It always amazes me that she can know exactly what she wants and anything else just won't do. This last week she decided that she doesn't want us to hold her bottle for her any more and if we try to help she gets pretty upset. The funny thing is before this last week we coulnd't even get her to help hold her bottle up. She is such a funny girl. She is also starting to get brave enought to let go and try to stand on her own. She is still cautious of this but like I said she is extremely deermined.
We are getting very excited because at the end of June we are going backk East to Baltimore, Maryland to visit my sister, Carla. We will be staying out there for ten days. This will be our first real vacation as a family. It will also be Chloe's first time on a plane. I am a little aprehensive about that. But, I'm sure everything will go smoothly (at least i hope they will). I'm also excited because this will be my first time going farther east than Utah (sad I know) I can't wait to see the sites.But, now all I can do is wait.
9 years ago
















2 comments:
Kerri, your site is too cute. I love this blogging stuff. My friend Mary is helping me a lot. I show you what she helps me with :)
Beck
Hey Kerri,
MORE PICS!!! What a cutie she is! You may be suprised how well Chloe will do on the plane. Aiden has flown twice now and doesn't do too bad. And that's just me and him. With TJ there it will be easier. Good luck with that. And have fun.
Glad you have a blog and we can keep each other up to date.
Tiff
Post a Comment